Treatment For Endometriosis in Dallas-Fort Worth
Endometriosis is a painful condition where tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus also begins to grow outside of the uterus.
With Endometriosis, the abnormal tissue growth continues to thicken, break down and bleed with each menstrual cycle. However, since there is no way for this extra tissue to exit the body it becomes trapped, thus setting the stage for various painful side effects and severe medical concerns to manifest.
Common Symptoms of Endometriosis
There are a handful of painful and dangerous side effects that are associated with this disorder:
- Painful periods. Pelvic pain and cramping, in addition to lower back and abdominal pain, can last several days during a menstruation period.
- Pain with intercourse. Pain experienced during or after sexual intercourse.
- Unusual bowel movements or urination pain. Atypical and uncomfortable pain during urination or bowel movements are more likely during times on menstruation.
- Excessive bleeding. Heavy bleeding during periods, our in between periods, is common for Endometriosis sufferers.
- Infertility. The potential to become infertile and barren can result from severe Endometriosis.
The pain specialists in Dallas-Fort Worth with Texas Pain Relief Group are experienced in the treatment of endometriosis. Schedule an appointment at one of our Dallas-area pain clinics.