Causalgia Treatment in Dallas
Causalgia is a chronic pain condition often experienced after nerve damage. Sensations include burning pain, swelling and increased sensitivity to the affected area.
There are several symptoms of Causalgia, including:
- Continuous burning or throbbing pain in the extremities
- Cold sensitivity
- Changes in skin temperature
- Changes in skin color/tone
- Changes in skin texture
- Changes in hair and nail growth
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle spasms and/or weakness
- Partial loss of motion for affected area
Causalgia can spread to anywhere else in your body, including the opposite limb. .
The Dallas area pain specialists with Texas Pain Relief Group have many years of experience treating causalgia in patients. Schedule an appointment today at any of our 13 DFW locations.