Treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Dallas
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is numbness, tingling, weakness in your hand because of pressure on the median nerve and tendons in your wrist called the carpal tunnel.
Treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome varies based on severity and any other relevant health issues or concerns. Recommendations can be anything from resting your hand and wrists, ice packs or heating pads, wrist splints, cortisone injections, or surgery.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand, forearm, or wrist numbness and/or pain
- A tingling, or “pins-and-needles,” sensation. This feeling is often referred to as “falling asleep.”
- Numbness or pain that gets worse when you grip an object with your hand or bend (flex) your wrist.
- Sporadic aching pain in your forearm.
- Stiffness in your wrist, hand, and fingers in the morning, or after long periods of idle time.
The pain specialists in Dallas-Fort Worth with Texas Pain Relief Group have years of experience treating patients who suffer from chronic pain due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome at our Dallas-Fort Worth pain clinics.